The primary audience is composed of government Spatial Data Infrastructure managers and service delivery partners. Geomatics industry and Academic participants are also welcome.
Seats are limited. All Summit 2015 participants must be registered. Priority registration will be given to Federal, Provincial, Territorial, Municipal and Aboriginal government participants involved in SDI Service Management.
The morning Session runs from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
The afternoon Session runs from 1:10 pm – 4:30 pm
Innovation Social – 5:00 – 7:00 pm – Open to all participants by registration.
We are excited to welcome participants from the following organizations:
- BC Government – CSNR
- BC Government – DataBC
- BC Government – EAO
- BC Government – Environment
- BC Government – FLNRO
- BC Government – GCPE
- BC Government – GeoBC
- BC Government – Transportation
- BC Assessment
- BC Hydro
- BC Ministry of Health/ Public Health Agency of Canada
- BC Oil and Gas Commission
- British Columbia Geological Survey
- Canadian Forest Service
- City of Abbotsford
- City of Nanaimo
- City of Victoria
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans, Institute of Ocean Sciences
- Department of National Defence
- Department of Natural Resources Canada
- Elections BC
- Elections Canada
- GeoDiscover Alberta
- Government of Alberta
- Government of Manitoba
- Government of Nova Scotia
- Government of the Northwest Territories
- Government of the NWT, Department of Lands
- Government of Yukon
- Health Emergency Management BC (PHSA)
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Ministère de l’Énergie et des Ressources naturelles – Québec
- National Energy Board
- Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry
- Statistics Canada
- Boundless Geo
- Clever Elephant
- Esri Canada
- Galdos Systems Inc.
- Husslage Consulting
- Latitude Geographics Group Ltd.
- Little Earth GIS Consulting Inc.
- Pacific GeoTech Systems Ltd.
- Refractions Research
- SAFE Software Inc.
- Tulisso Design Group, Inc.
- Vivid Solutions Inc.
Foundations and Not for Profit
- Alberta Data Partnerships
- GeoAlliance Canada
- Integrated Cadastral Information Society
- Pacific Salmon Foundation
- The Open Geospatial Consortium
- Tula Foundation
- Pacific Climate Impacts Consortium
- Selkirk College
- UVic Earth Ocean Sciences
- UVic Geography
- UVic History